This was weird: DDS definition for a 50-digit zoned field didn't blow up

fixed

Had a weird experience at a customer installation. It seems that, because some out-of-date software generated some incorrect DDS, we had a source member with a field defined as
A U07611 050S00

And it didn't blow up on compilation.

A DSPPFM of the resulting file shows the field with 31 digits, padded on the right with 19 spaces.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before.

--
JHHL