rdars report storage and retrieval system - any experience with this product?

fixed

We are trying to migrate off of the rdars report storage and retrieval system.

Any ideas how to accomplish the following:

* Which report types have been retrieved in the past year or so? Are there any log files of who viewed what and when?

* Any ideas how to extract all documents of a specific report type from rdars and re-create the original spool file? Including un-bursting, unsplitting, undecolating, un-paginatiing. For example, a 100 page report was split into 20 reports based on a heading key change such as "Distribution center". We would like to combine the 20 reports back into one spool file entry in order to load into Webdocs. Or maybe not un-split.

Thanks!

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.