Ok, I think it was related to having Routing and Remote Access services
enabled. (

We turned it on a few weeks ago trying to work around a problem with our
ISP. The NWS goes through weekly reboots, and the've been fine since
except for two weeks ago; it didn't come back up then either. I varied it
on/off a few times and it came back up. So I figured it was just a glitch
of some sort; perhaps related to the fact I had permanently applied all my
temp applied PTFs.

Today, it wouldn't come up even after trying multiple times.

This server has been in use for 5 years or so with no issues...and I happen
to think about RRAS being enabled as the last change made. So I disabled
it and boom it came right up.

Not sure if it's a problem with RRAS itself, or something wasn't configured

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 6:26 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>

I varied off an iSCSI attached Windows NWS and varied it back on..

But the NWS config status is showing vary on pending for the virtual line,
controller and net device.

Any thoughts?