In other words, posting a question here is usually my LAST resort, not the first (as seems the case with a certain SillyNamedPerson...)

"Steve Landess" wrote in message news:mailman.63.1403892505.8590.midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx...

Vern -
I'm trying very hard to be nice as possible. There's a reason why I rarely
ask questions here...

"Vernon Hamberg" wrote in message

Yep, Steve - I think we can all benefit from this polite reminder - the
other marvelous thing is to find the site with "how to ask question on
the internet" - I forget the title - google will find something - and
it's definitely not so polite as this summary!