FOREIGN CONSTRAINT RESTRICT UNIQUE WAS EXPECTED

fixed

Hi,

I'm trying to remove a table column that I just added with the the ALTER
TABLE ADD command. When I try ALTER TABLE MYTABLE DROP COLUMNN MYCOLUMN, I
get the above error message, even if I add RESTICT UNIQUE. Is there some
kind of constraint that needs to be taken off first?