Just to verify a Technical 'Sales' cert will work? I realize it does say
technical also but I figured that would mean things like they know to sell
you part Y if they are selling you part X. Would this cert mean they
would know how to check the cache battery status? How to use AIX's
version of STRSST to add disks? How to add new disks to different
partitions? (Apparently, much like people often put Windows on C: and
data on some other drive there's some similarity in Linux and AIX.)
Failure of these 3 basic things is the major factor in leaving Linux for
That, and a different consultant installed TSM on AIX in Auburn IN the
week before coming here and installing TSM on Linux. It took him a day
less at the company in Auburn because AIX came with all necessary drivers
and whatnot. A day of consultant time easily pays for AIX.