I am trying to install this product. I get an error after entering all the
fields. I gave the database name from the ISERIES navigator which is the
proper IBM I name, One thing I am doing this on the DEV partition not the
production.

unable to create connection handler for this type of server:IBM
possible reasons:
Server Client software not installed correctly.