RE: Shipping issues

fixed

You cannot complain about Mexico for this one. My understanding is that all international shipping documents are prepared in Bolder, CO. I was told that all but one job in that department got moved to China. The shipping documents are run on an iSeries box that has not been updated in many years. The last U.S. employee has not been allowed to take a day off to get training in 20 years or so. He gets a new manager every few years and felt lucky to get one who let him buy a Manta CD. Unfortunately, that was so long ago that the CD will no longer run on a modern Windows system and the current manager has returned to the bad-old ways. Let's say it's not exactly a model of a progressive Power shop.

William A. Hansen
whansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Manta Technologies Inc.
Toll-free: (800) 406-2682 x 101