I wanted to check if the processing you are dealing with is nightly batch . . .

I just wanted to check if you are aware of the command SETOBJACC - it is a little used command that can be useful for fine-tuing file access in a dedicated Batch processing window. But it is generally not used for interactive and random mixes of processing. But in Batch, it can have some significant improvements.

John Voris

The increase in "throughput" after we added 8 SSD's was significant. I want to tune the SSD resource though . . .
If anyone else has any suggestions on how I might do things differently I'd appreciate your comments.
Kenneth Graap