Fan failing in 520

fixed

I'm getting warnings about the Server Fan Assembly 97P3153 failing in our Model 520. It also shows the Service Processor Card 80P5315 as failing.

Anybody ever replaced a fan in a 520 before? It's supposed to be field replaceable but I'm not sure it's customer replaceable. Although I did find the instructions available online.

Also, is the Processor Card just flagging because it's running hot, or does it really need replacing? How does one tell?

TIA,

Tom Garvey