I'm getting warnings about the Server Fan Assembly 97P3153 failing in our Model 520. It also shows the Service Processor Card 80P5315 as failing.

Anybody ever replaced a fan in a 520 before? It's supposed to be field replaceable but I'm not sure it's customer replaceable. Although I did find the instructions available online.

Also, is the Processor Card just flagging because it's running hot, or does it really need replacing? How does one tell?

Tom Garvey