Re: Can the destination volume be obtained from the BRM1553 message

fixed

I wonder if the following "tool" would help. I have used it for various BRMS things in the past.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1012478

I used PRTSQLINF to see what SQL was used in the program. I was able to tailor some to meet other needs.

--
Bryan