Free modems to a good home

fixed

Free modems to a good home. They're older but worked well last I used them.

IBM 7855-10

UDS 208 A/B

Yeah, I know they're ancient history but some folks still use them.

First to send me shipping info and fedex account number or equivalent for
UPS gets them. If no reply by 6/30 they goto the Samaritan Center.

Email me OFF LINE at DR2@xxxxxxxx

D.Rima

---