SQL example of UPDATE a column that has ENCRYPT_AES()

fixed

I have a simple table, with a encrypted password column:

insert into HIDDNPWDS values('xxxsite','xxxuserid',
ENCRYPT_AES('password_value','encryptionpassword'),
'chgd-date','comment')

I can only drop the row and insert again....
how do I structure the UPDATE SET to get the password column to update???