Re: EXPJRNE save file

fixed

On 6/9/2014 2:30 PM, Matt Olson wrote:
Does anyone have a SAVF of EXPJRNE and the associated required service programs (BASICS1 and RTVFLDA) ?

I'm on 7.1 and don't recall any issues compiling EXPJRNE. I don't have
a save file and before I cut one, are you on 7.1?

We are having issues getting everything compiled (BASICS1 fails to compile with Sev 30 errors regarding asterisks as parameters... not sure what to do).

Compile errors might be easier to understand if we saw the line of code
and the accompanying error message. What is the CCSID of your job? If
it's 65535, that might be the issue. FWIW, I checked the change dates
of my QBASICS1 source and there are no members with a date other than
02/18/2014. What version are you trying to compile? I'm at 1.14.2 (see
A_README in source file QBASICS1).
--buck