How do we enable the iSeries debugger in WDSc version 7

fixed

We have the debugger working on 3 other workstations but 1 workstation is
missing its iSeries debugger and maybe some other options.

I cannot find how to enable the debugger. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

TIA

Darryl Freinkel

Assignment 400 Group, Inc.

Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | Fax 770.321.8562 | 2247 La Salle Dr, Marietta
GA, 30062, USA | PO Box 72556, Marietta, GA 30007-2556