It's only been just over a month since release, but is anyone running on V7R2 ?

I'm reading good things about it, but my admin doesn't want to even talk about it for 9 months. I want to put it on our development box for review.

I am interested in two items: RCAC - Row / Column Access Control and OLE DB & ODBC drivers.

Is anyone using RCAC ? Is it really transparent to existing code ?

OLE DB & ODBC - Are they faster ? They are looking at purchasing drivers for umpteen thousand dollars because they are supposed to be faster. I want to know about the V7R2 drivers before we spend the money.

Thanks for any thoughts you may have.

Cyndi B.

Related ...