We're setting up a test partition and have a bunch of certificates in the system certificate store on our production partition that also need to be on our test partition. Are there any negatives to copying the store from the production partition to the test partition? Test partition store is brand new so I'd rather be lazy and not export all the certs from production and import them on test if there are no issues with just copying it over.

Coy Krill
Core Processing Administrator/Analyst
Washington Trust Bank

This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information and is intended for use solely by the above-referenced recipient. Any review,
copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity is
strictly prohibited under applicable law. If you are not the named recipient, or believe
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying