On 02-Jun-2014 12:57 -0500, Hoteltravelfundotcom wrote:
The case here is that I am using query/400 to get data and there are
some duplicate part #'s we are only interested in 1 part# not the

So I thought to use the SQL select distinct. <<SNIP>>

"Depending on what is the current Query Definition, the Query/400 feature may be able effectively to produce a DISTINCT result. Not having an actual well-described scenario... difficult to know what might be better than the posited approach of deferring to the SQL."