Re: how to use the Select Distinct

fixed

On 02-Jun-2014 12:57 -0500, Hoteltravelfundotcom wrote:
The case here is that I am using query/400 to get data and there are
some duplicate part #'s we are only interested in 1 part# not the
duplicates.

So I thought to use the SQL select distinct. <<SNIP>>

<http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201307/msg00061.html>
"Depending on what is the current Query Definition, the Query/400 feature may be able effectively to produce a DISTINCT result. Not having an actual well-described scenario... difficult to know what might be better than the posited approach of deferring to the SQL."