Re: how to use the Select Distinct

fixed

On 6/2/2014 3:41 PM, Hoteltravelfundotcom wrote:
Can u show me how to use Selecting distinct records in a CL?
-snip-
the case here is that i am using query/400 to get data
and there are some duplicate part #'s we are only
interested in 1 part# not the duplicates.

So I thought to use the SQL select distinct. sorry
i had left this out.
-snip-
ok i will run this way later use of the qm commandsm
yes we do have that.
this will be far better.

If you need to convert Query/400 to QMQRY, look at command RTVQMQRY and
the ALWQRYDFN() parameter.
--buck