IBM i Access Client Solution also can create a lan console whit linux and other porcedures of navigator

in windows still have lan console, 7.1 or 7.2, but i suggest,as usual, read the instructions and install the last service pack

La felicidad es frecuente, no pasa un día en que no estemos un instante en el Paraíso.

Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 22:13:20 -0400
From: midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Iseries Access 7.2/Lan Console

You can certainly use the 7.1 client as the console to an i 7.2 system.
As Bryan mentioned the IBM i Access Client Solution supports LAN Console
as well.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

On 5/25/2014 6:10 AM, Jack Kingsley wrote:

I think I read where there will be no 7.2?? If this is true, then will lan
console support for master console then be dropped.