From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Landess
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:15 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Running jobs on a separate core

Brian wrote:
In reviewing various documents a lot of them point to
creating a new subsystem and pushing the QZDASOINIT jobs onto
it<<<<<.
I guess it's something we'll have to investigate once the new box arrives.

Brian:

Isolating the QZDASONIT jobs to an "ODBC" subsystem with its own memory pool is probably going to fix your problem.

Here are the instructions provided by Bryan Dietz for isolating QZDASOINIT
jobs:
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/QZDASOINIT

-sjl