I don't know an easy way to do this based on creation date, but if you're willing to use the last modified/changed date, then it should be pretty easy to do with QShell.

Actually, I wonder if the last modified date wouldn't be a better idea, anyway -- you'd want to back it up if it has been modified, wouldn't you? Unless things are never modified after they are created -- in which case, it wouldn't matter which date you used, they'd always be the same, right?