Move IFS files based on date

fixed

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations to move IFS files (a lot!) from one directory to another based on creation date. The idea is to omit the new location from the backup to reduce the backup time. We would want to schedule this say once a month. I'm open to scripting in QSH, although my Unix skills are basic, or a tool that might be out there.

Thanks in advance.

Adam Driver
QUINNOX | Accelerate Success
Phone: +1 847 916 9499
Mobile: +1 608 772 8538
www.quinnox.com<https://mum.quinnox.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=NuhnoTp8tEyRbwp2TF_3yKV40zWgAtAIivQjaXeAVts_w585Ftn51P9-03yfGmsd5TQnHgG2MfQ.&URL=https%3a%2f%2fqmail.quinnox.com%2fowa%2fUrlBlockedError.aspx>

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the company. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.