Re: Open source IMAP client (not server) that runs on a Midrange box?

fixed

I haven't tested it personally, but this one is written in pure Python
and thus should work on the i with iSeriesPython:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/IMAPClient

I would be amazed if there wasn't at least some equivalent package for
Java. I would think there are a number of portable implementations
(in various languages) that could be made to run on the i with little
effort.

John