Power8 CEC EXP25s and Raid Sets

fixed

Suppose the following physical config. Please don't ask why would I do
that, this is Theory...

6 Drives in the SB14 CEC and say 18 attached to the same internal
controller as the 6 drives in the CEC. So effectively I have 24 drives on
the same controller. So If I use Raid5 with Hot Spare and Set to
Performance vs Balanced Will I get
A. 2 RAID sets with 2 hot spares as if all the drives were in the EXP24s?
B. 3 Raid sets ( 2 in EXP24s and 1 for the CEC )?
C. 2 raid sets ( 18 drives in the EXP24s and one set in the CEC?
D. ???

Thanks