Oh and unless you know something I don't it's an EXP24S. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 5/12/2014 4:21 PM, DrFranken wrote:

With Performance as your choice you will get two RAID sets of 11 drives
and two hot spares. That is assuming the new internal RAID card behaves
like the current high end SAS RAID cards.

If you did balanced or capacity you would likely get one RAID set of 2
drives and two hot spares.

All the good technical goo is here: http://bit.ly/1jb3Im7

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com