I would suggest you ensure you have latest HTTP group PTFs applied and
then recreate the servers.

From: "James H. H. Lampert" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/06/2014 03:37 PM
Subject: IWS problems

Refamiliarizing myself with IWS.

I found much of what I'd done before still intact (and still live) on
our E4A (including several IWS servers, and multiple copies of
ConvertTemp), and I noticed a problem.

There's one IWS server for which, if I try to use the "Test Service"
function, either sits there, unresponsive, or gives me an immediate
browser error message (trying to open a page with what appears to be a
nonsensical URL), or tells me (in spite of the fact that I'm using a
QSECOFR-equivalent account) I don't have authority to test services on
that server.

Then there's another that works just fine.

I vaguely remember that happening some years ago, the last time I did
anything with IWS.

Any ideas what could have happened? Any suggestions on what to do?
They're both experimental servers, so there's no reason not to get rid
of them.