Refamiliarizing myself with IWS.

I found much of what I'd done before still intact (and still live) on our E4A (including several IWS servers, and multiple copies of ConvertTemp), and I noticed a problem.

There's one IWS server for which, if I try to use the "Test Service" function, either sits there, unresponsive, or gives me an immediate browser error message (trying to open a page with what appears to be a nonsensical URL), or tells me (in spite of the fact that I'm using a QSECOFR-equivalent account) I don't have authority to test services on that server.

Then there's another that works just fine.

I vaguely remember that happening some years ago, the last time I did anything with IWS.

Any ideas what could have happened? Any suggestions on what to do? They're both experimental servers, so there's no reason not to get rid of them.