Re: Anybody got access to a V4R5 machine?

fixed

On 5/7/2014 10:19 AM, Paul Nelson wrote:
Now it gets even more aggravating. I spent two hours copying and pasting
using EDTF (no SEU). When I issued the CRTRPGPGM command, I discover the
license key for the compiler had never been entered, and the temp usage
period expired 12 years ago.

I don't know what sort of functionality that RPG program has; if it's an
API you can almost certainly code it in CL. As an aside, it might have
been easier to use Notepad to enter the source, FTP it from the PC to
the V4 machine and then CPYF to a source member. Saves the laborious
cut & paste issue.

Anybody have a 6385-001 tape drive?

Just looked in the grave yard, don't have one. Are you looking for a
drive, or do you want to convert an old SAVLIB to something you can read?
--buck

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 409-267-4027