On 5/5/14 4:08 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
As far as I can tell, IWS goes back to January 2008 - article by TP
Morgan of IT Jungle - http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh101507-story02.html

IWS website - http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/iws

Thanks.

One other thing:

Does anybody know off-hand whether there's a tool for converting between Java keystores and a keystore format compatible with DCM?

(Not that we're going to actually DO that until we're reasonably certain we have the PTFs needed to close the Heartbleed hole; immunity to Heartbleed is one of the few nice things about implementing your Tomcat security via JSSE.)

--
JHHL