Old hardware

fixed

I have been reading emails about Power 8. And others referring to HD size.

Our system is not going to be upgraded. No announcement when it will be
unplugged. We are at v5r4, >may< upgrade operating system.

We have 8 4326 drives. Approximately 60 percent full. These are babies
compared to others I have seen mentioned, only 30G.

This is Power 5 520. I can't recall when it was installed - but was before
2010.

System is on HW maintenance.

My question, maybe naive, if one or more of these drives fails, would
something exist that can be used to replace it or them?

John McKee