On 4/29/2014 12:41 PM, Jeff Young wrote:
I have a client that will be sending a file to the i that is encrypted
using PGP encryption.

What solutions are available on the i to decrypt this file.
The file will be sent to the IFS and will need be be decrypted before I can
process it.

The open source GPG project has been ported to IBM i by Scott Klement:

I am open to commercial suggestions as well as coding suggestions.
This will not be a high volume process (maybe 5 - 10 files per day).

There is a commercial PGP from PGP, and Patrick Townsend also have one.