Re: Distribute IBM i on available disk units Was: 70GB load source and 5 other drives

fixed

rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote on Sat, 26 Apr 2014 22:58:37 GMT:

On that same note, why does the manual tell you to only do
that if IBM is holding a gun to your head, while the default
on the screen says scatter away?

Rob, I honestly do no know why the documentation is written that
way. It goes contrary to everything I understand about how IBM
i works. I would imagine there is no one who will ever be able
to discover the reasoning, but perhaps we (you, COMMON advisory
council, LUG, etc.) can advocate for change.