So, this raid set is owned by two controllers? And each of those
controllers has a hot spare?

WRKHDWRSC *STG
Resource Type-model Status Text
CMB02 xxxx-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC02 xxxx-001 Operational Storage Controller
CMB11 xxxx-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC05 xxxx-001 Operational Storage Controller

and using "9=Work with resource"
shows two "Device Services" and all 20 drives for each of these two
Storage Controllers. Option 7 shows one storage controller in one slot
and one in another.

So, if I would have set it up with two raid sets I would still only use
two hot spares. One for each controller.