I thought raid 5 with hot spare only put one drive as a hot spare.

Display Hot Spare Disk Unit Status

Serial Resource
Description Number Type Model Name Capacity Status
Storage IOA YL1BJH43M022 57CE 001 DC02
Disk Unit Y210S0K1X6H1 19B7 051 DMP001 283794 Active
Disk Unit Y210S0K1X61N 19B7 051 DMP003 283794 Active

Of course, when I added these drives to the raid set I probably should
have broken them into two sets. I forgot that 18 is the maximum number of
drives you can have in a raid set. An email on the midrange-l list last
night reminded me.
But, if I had done so, would that have tied up four drives for hot spare?

Display Device Parity Status

Parity Resource Hot Spare
Set ASP Unit Type Model Name Status Protection
1 57CE 001 DC02 RAID 5 Y