Re: LPAR Theory Question

fixed

So a little thought is required when you create the partition that is being cloned. Set it up for example to come up only to restricted condition until you fix the IP address and system name for example.

The concept of save and restore to a clone is great but you can also simply duplicate the disks with CRTNWSSTG and skip the entire save and restore cycle.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com