The web site where you enter tickets has this issue:
Service requests home

IBM Service Request news

System Message
We are experiencing an issue that impacts any user using Internet
Explorer (IE) 8 or below. The ability to search and select products is not
working. You can still select from your preferred product list.

Work around: Use IE 9 or above, or another browser. We have tested
Firefox, Chrome and Safari. You can also use the phone to submit a
problem. We are actively working to get this issue resolved as quickly as
possible. Thanks for your patience.

I don't see any such notice for Fix Central.