Fix Central's FTP Option Broken?

fixed

For many reasons, using the FTP option to get PTFs works much better for
me. So, after failing to get any response over the Easter weekend, I
tried again late yesterday. The order when through without a hitch but I
never received the notification via email that the PTFs were ready to be
picked up.

Is this really broken? Or, is it just me? I got V5R4 PTFs with no
problem about a week ago this way.

I've started a session using the download from a java enabled browser, but
it is telling me that the first PTF group I ordered is going to take 21
hours and this is just the first of several that I need to order. If I
had the FTP alternative, I could access the PTFs from another site that
has a larger pipe and then bring them here on a memory stick.

Does anyone know if there is a phone number where you can call to at least
find out what's going on?

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com