Re: FTP sub directories

fixed

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think you could scripting unless you know the name of the
subdirectories from the beginning.

Whereas Scott's FTP API makes it easy to parse the results of an LS command
and discovery the subdirectories on the fly.

Buck is saying that you would script *via* Scott's FTP API.

There are other ways as well. Languages that are known for scripting
often have FTP facilities that make it easy. I know Python in
particular does. I would expect PHP and Ruby to as well (these latter
two have a greater degree of official support on the i, but I haven't
used them on the i).

John