Re: how to increase field size without increasing the field size

fixed

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John,

1) Do you a full copy test environment?
2) How many libraries are involved?
3) How large is your production environment?
4) Have you identified all the objects that need recompile?
We done this process many times, I have some utilities I've created to simplify the process.

Paul

Was this really directed at me? Did you mean Steve?

John