From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:13 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: FTP sub directories

To FTP between my IBM i and my PC I use FileZilla. This does an outstanding job of getting subdirectories and all. You can even set it to auto distinguish between what needs to be done with binary and which ones it should use ascii on.
I cannot find any option on Mput or Mget that should assist.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755