Apache Confguration Question

fixed

I have a customer in the UK who is getting some strange keyboard character
transposition problems using one of our applications with the HTTPS server
instance that we sent to him. Does anyone know how we can modify the
server instance to adapt to the European keyboard. I'm assuming it is
something simple .... perhaps in the Content Settings?

Rich