Re: Apache Confguration Question

fixed

On 4/15/2014 10:39 AM, Rich Loeber wrote:
I have a customer in the UK who is getting some strange keyboard
character transposition problems using one of our applications with
the HTTPS server instance that we sent to him. Does anyone know how
we can modify the server instance to adapt to the European keyboard.
I'm assuming it is something simple .... perhaps in the Content
Settings?

This would be more appropriate for the WEB400 list (http://mlists.org/web400).

Thanks!

david