I need clarity on how jobs start when a subsystem is started using the job

I put the jobq on hold and then restarted the subsystem. The jobs in the
auto start entries have the jobq defined and that is the jobq that is on

The jobs started immediately in the subsystem.

1. Do the auto start jobs bypass the jobq?

I am trying to avoid adding the jobs to the scheduler, but may have to if
the jobs start automagically.

Darryl Freinkel

Assignment 400 Group, Inc.

Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | Fax 770.321.8562 | 2247 La Salle Dr, Marietta
GA, 30062, USA | PO Box 72556, Marietta, GA 30007-2556