Using auto start jobs on a subsystem

fixed

I need clarity on how jobs start when a subsystem is started using the job
descriptions.

I put the jobq on hold and then restarted the subsystem. The jobs in the
auto start entries have the jobq defined and that is the jobq that is on
hold.

The jobs started immediately in the subsystem.

Question:

1. Do the auto start jobs bypass the jobq?

I am trying to avoid adding the jobs to the scheduler, but may have to if
the jobs start automagically.

Thanks

Darryl Freinkel

Assignment 400 Group, Inc.

Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | Fax 770.321.8562 | 2247 La Salle Dr, Marietta
GA, 30062, USA | PO Box 72556, Marietta, GA 30007-2556