Ditto. I was waiting for a Turing Machine reference.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:08 PM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Was the title meant to be "Turning on TLS 1.2"?

I was looking forward to seeing how anything Alan Turing may have said
or published might somehow have relevance to TLS today. (It's not
crazy; he studied a lot of things, including cryptography.)

John