Gmail too put them in spam.

Marco Facchinetti

Mr S.r.l.

Tel. 035 962885
Cel. 393 9620498

Skype: facchinettimarco

There is a POSSIBLE problem brewing with a some of the new Yahoo anti-spam

It has to do with their interpretation & implementation of the DMARC

In a nutshell; Any message that is posted from a yahoo email address will
be blocked by Yahoo when it gets resent (by to another
yahoo email address.

This issue will probably effect all mailing lists you subscribe to.

See for more information.

As a workaround, you could consider getting another email account from
Google or Hotmail for your mailing list subscriptions.

IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a metric century (100 km / 62 miles) in the 2014 Chicagoland
Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, and advocacy.
Sponsor me by visiting Any amount is

See where I get my donations from ... visit for an interactive map
(it's a geeky thing).