Re: *** ADMIN: POSSIBLE problems with Yahoo's anti-spam measures

fixed

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:16:34 -0500, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

As a workaround, you could consider getting another email account from Google or Hotmail for your mailing list subscriptions.

Or switch to using the newsgroups access to the lists, which IMO is
much nicer to work with than email access. (Thanks David!)

Ken