User authentication using IWS

fixed

Hi All,

Using IWS, it was easy enough to provide a RPG web service. Now I need to
add User ID & Password authentication. From what I've gathered, user
credentials should be located in the SOAP Header. At this point, I haven't
found a way to manipulate the SOAP Header via IWS. I'm also assuming that
adding User ID & Password to my rpg interface (which would cause the user
credentials to be placed in the SOAP body) would violate widely used
standards and possibly compromise security.

Any guidance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Donnie