From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John McKee
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 8:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Name recognition

I just received an email from MC Press Bookstore

Great "new" book: Mastering the AS/400, Third Edition

All I know for sure is we have a 520. I think it is Power5, but no idea.
This book title does not make it any easier for me to know the proper name
of the system.

I'm just venting, and I apologize. But, how am I supposed to know/remember
the proper name when titles like this come out? How is management supposed
to know?