From home I was able to click on your link and up came the page after a few seconds. Running Norton at home over Comcast.

On 4/2/2014 9:07 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am trying to go to
At first I could get to that site but when I clicked on the annual meeting
( ) I got blocked.
Now that I've emailed some board members I now get blocked as soon as I
select the site.
Both IE and FF.
Ok, well, IE get's blocked right away. I still get blocked at the annual
meeting by FF.

Talked to my network guy and he'll punch me through but he damn near had
me sign a release. He says websense doesn't block sites for no good

Are others having such an issue?

Access Blocked
The Web site you requested is blocked by your organization.

Matched categories:
Compromised Websites
Sites that are vulnerable and known to host an injected malicious code or
unwanted content

For more information, see your organization's policy on acceptable use of
the Internet.